Try Scuba Diving on Racha Yai - itinerary
Your hotel on Phuket
Scuba Diving on Racha Yai
Try Scuba Diving on Racha Yai Island
Cruising back to Phuket
Back to the hotel
Price for adult and children over 10 y.o.: 230 USD
Child 3-10 yo: not available
- All entrance fees
- English speaking PADI diving instructor – other languages available on request
- Full scuba gear;
- Dive insurance;
- Breakfast, Lunch & coffee/tea, water, snacks on the boat
- Soft drinks on board
- Personal expenses
- a set of clothes for a change
- cream with filter
- headgear from the sun
- swimming clothes and towel
- waterproof phone case or bag for valuable things
1. Before submitting the booking, please read the program description carefully.
2. Diving requires a fair good health condition. To start diving, you will have to sign a Medical Questionnaire – take a look at the form now to make sure you can answer “NO” to each question. In case there is “YES” you have to bring a doctor’s certificate to let you go underwater.
2. Unless the tour description states otherwise, the price of the trip includes: the care of the local guide, one meal, all admission tickets.
3. Transfer for the tour is included in the price from most locations. The cost of subsidies from some regions may depend on the number of participants in the taxi from a given area.
4. The diving instructor is not present during pickups from the hotel. You will meet the instructor at the pier upon arrival.
5. Tips are not essential but beautiful sign of appreciation. It’s a common practice to tip the boat crew and the instructor separately.
6. If the program description does not state otherwise, there is no time during the trips to “shop” by the way. Time for sightseeing is valuable, and we do not take breaks at local marketplaces and in stores.
7. The price of a diving trip includes breakfast and lunch on the boat served buffet style. It is usually a set of local dishes, including vegetarian dishes. Meatless food is seasoned with oyster or fish sauce (essential in Thai cuisine), so if you do not eat certain product groups or have a food allergy – write to us. If possible, we will try to take into account all your wishes, including special dietary requirements.
8. Please read the description of trips and “Take with you” tab and follow the advice. For example, a set of clothes for a change improves comfort, when sweaty after the jungle you get into an air-conditioned bus.
10. If you do not show up on time for pick up at the hotel reception, you will be charged fully like the “no show” case, regardless of the reason for your absence. For example, rainy weather upon picking up a trip is not a reason for cancellation with the refund.
11. Please refer to “Terms and Conditions” for booking, payment, and cancellation process. We are more than happy to assist you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- If the tour is included in your package, our agent will confirm the particular day and pick up time.
- Lists of the agents are here: Scan Travel Agents
- A reservation agent will contact you back within 24 hours.
- If you don’t get our reply after 24 hours, please resend the email. Sometimes messages don’t reach our servers correctly.