Jungle tour itinerary
Your hotel on Phuket
Khao Sok National Park
The Sok River
Your hotel on Phuket
Price for adult: 130 USD
Child 3-10 yo: 115 USD
- All entrance fees
- English speaking licenced guide
- River Sok canoe trip – about 1 hour / 10 km
- Lunch with water
- Elephant bathing – about 1 hour
- Jungle trek and bathing under the waterfall
- Personal expenses
- a set of clothes for a change
- cream with filter
- headgear from the sun
- swimming trunks or another kayak outfit
- bathing suit for bathing elephants
- small for bananas for elephants and tipping
- shoes that can get wet – to the entrance to the river with elephant
You do not need tight shoes for the jungle. Sandals or very comfortable slippers will suffice.
1. Before submitting the booking, please read the program description carefully. Make sure the tour program fits your expectations. If, for example, you would like to learn more about Buddhism and culture, choose one of the cultural and sightseeing tours.
2. Unless the tour description states otherwise, the price of the trip includes: the care of the local guide, one meal, all admission tickets.
3. Transfer for trips is included in the price from most locations. The cost of subsidies from some regions may depend on the number of participants in the taxi from a given area.
4. The guide is not always present during pickups from hotels. Guide meets with the tour guests the latest at the first point of sightseeing.
5. Where there is a service directly for you in the program: a canoeist, a masseur, and an elephant feeding – it is usual to leave a 50-100 THB tip. In Thailand, a lovely and universal accent is also leaving tips for the Thai bus driver and guide. We kindly ask you to take some money for trips.
6. If the program description does not state otherwise, there is no time during the trips to “shop” by the way. Time for sightseeing is valuable, and we do not take breaks at local marketplaces and in stores.
7. The price of a one-day trip includes one meal resulting from the time of day: lunch or dinner. It is usually a set of local dishes, including vegetarian dishes. Meatless food is seasoned with oyster or fish sauce (essential in Thai cuisine), so if you do not eat certain product groups or have a food allergy – write to us. If possible, we will try to take into account all your wishes, including special dietary requirements.
8. Please read the description of trips and “Take with you” tab and follow the advice. For example, a set of clothes for a change improves comfort, when sweaty after the jungle you get into an air-conditioned bus.
10. If you do not show up on time for pick up at the hotel reception, you will be charged fully like the “no show” case, regardless of the reason for your absence. For example, rainy weather upon picking up a trip is not a reason for cancellation with the refund.
11. Please refer to “Terms and Conditions” for booking, payment and cancellation process. We are more than happy to assist you. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- If the tour is included in your package, our agent will confirm the particular day and pick up time.
- Lists of the agents are here: Scan Travel Agents
- A reservation agent will contact you back within 24 hours.
- If you don’t get our reply after 24 hours, please resend the email. Sometimes messages don’t reach our servers correctly.